Montag, Juni 20, 2005

About This Blog


fuck This is my blog.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.

I talk about things, mostly...
Sometimes they're funny, sometimes they're sad.

I hope you enjoy reading. Don't take things too seriously; I'm just some guy.
No one really cares, you know?

It should also be noted that everything - everything on this weblog is my opinion and my opinion alone. I do not speak for my friends, my family, my loved ones, or roommates, anyone.

But that's it. Everything here is mine and mine alone, and this weblog has nothing to do with, with my job, except. my life - never. (only Mach times, there I miss George, a little.)

I wanted clean and simple.

To By One Ice

2 Kommentare:

Nuria's Blog hat gesagt…

??? What had happend ???

Toby on Ice hat gesagt…

me roommates..
ähmm zur Zeit fast ausschliesslich faule Sommerfliegen... nervig...

wow, viele Georgettes - freu

YEAAaaa - der Sound ist schrecklich sweety, Amore Napoli amore amore... krieg dabei immer Lust auf BIG Pizzas... schmelzzzz